Our Employee Health Resource Program utilizes an experienced multidisciplinary medical and behavioral health staff, local hospital resources and other outpatient programs with five (5) convenient locations to provide area employers, employees and their families “one stop” access to behavioral, physical, occupational, work/life and other health care services.
Developed by Braden Counseling, our program serves as an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for small, medium and large companies to be a flexible employee benefit resource program to provide for the overall health and wellness of their employees and their families in order to improve productivity and safety in the workplace.
Behavioral Health Services for Adolescents and Adults:
- Assessment and Referral services
- Back to Work Assessment, Referral and Case Management service
- Regulatory Compliance Assessments (DOT/OSHA)
- Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) Assessments
- Supervisor and Employee Training for Department of Transportation (DOT)
Substance Abuse Programs:
- Education and Intervention Counseling programs
- Outpatient treatment programs and counseling
- Intensive outpatient substance abuse treatment programs
Counseling and Psychotherapy Services:
- Individuals, couples and families
- Marriage and family counseling
- Children and adolescents
Special EAP Services:
- Insurance benefit coordination
- Psychiatric consultation and medication management
- Programs available in Spanish
Braden Counseling Center, P.C. will meet with your company management team or Human Resources Department to identify the needs of your company and employees to develop an Employee Health Resource Program to meet your requirements and budget. Contact us for additional information or call (800) 428-7260.
What Our Clients are Saying.....
a councilor and I was impressed. I’m still dropping by to see her. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.